Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 07, 2003
I really don't care for snow, but I like pictures of snowy landscapes and such. Having heard it may rain tomorrow, I went to my favorite weather site (www.weatherunderground.com) to check out the forcast. While I was there, I found this link. Some of these pictures are *beautiful*! Of course, my favorite is the one of the cats in the window ;)

*Note that the pictures change daily, so if you're not looking the day I posted this, the pictures will be different.

http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/viewimages.html

~Weather ~ it be rain, sun or snow, have a good weekend!

posted by Kitty Friday, February 07, 2003



home


Website Counter