Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Moolicious!! *laugh* Last night after dinner, Greg and I went to Moo Time Creamery for desert. Greg said I needed some quality time behind the wheel of the new car, so I drove. I'm not a big ice cream fan, but I have to say this place has some darn good ice cream. We saw it featured on the show "$40 dollars a Day" on the food network. The host of the show, Rachael Ray, travels around to cities with $40 bucks in her pocket trying to eat well within a 24 hour period. It's a good show. Anyway, she went to Moo Time while she was here in San Diego and raved about their ice cream. I had their apple pie ice cream with caramel sauce and nuts mixed in. Greg had a banana split. Mine was delicious!! The apple pie ice cream really did taste like apple pie - it was amazing! Greg's banana split was huge....he ate the whole thing!! They have tons of flavors so it was hard to pick just one. The girl who ordered before us got something called Stracciatella. I have no idea what it tastes like, but her and the guy who works there were going on and on about how good it is. Maybe I'll try that one next time...once I saw that apple pie flavor, I had to get that. Here is the web site if you want to look for locations and try it yourself. Mooooo!! http://www.mootime.com posted by Kitty Thursday, February 20, 2003
home