Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Spring has sprung! Take a look at these pictures....the baby chicks are just adorable. http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/viewsingleimage.html?mode=singleimage&handle=SunSeeker&number=4 This one is cool, too. Just don't look at the ladybug too closely - they are not as cute this close up. http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/viewsingleimage.html?mode=singleimage&handle=chessie&number=75 So one of my favorite shows is ending - Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Next Tuesday is the last episode. I still don't know how to feel about it - it's slowly setting in. I'm going to LA to watch the finale with a group of people I post with on the internet. I'm excited to go and meet all of them, but I fear I won't fit in with the gang very well. I'm just not good in groups. But I'll try extra hard to be gregarious and hopefully it will make the end of Buffy extra special to be with people who love the show as much as I do. I'll post and tell you all about my adventure when I get home. I'm still trying to find something to wear....nothing like having the jitters about making a first impression. Ugh!! posted by Kitty Tuesday, May 13, 2003
home