Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 14, 2003
Live Like A Star!

Or at least find out where the stars live...

I did a Google search for something and came across
addresses for stars homes. Oddly enough, they seem real. I noticed several of them live in Malibu and became curious about the cost of homes there. After a few minutes of investigation, I found out a house in Malibu will never be mine.....or anyone I know. Check out these featured listings.

Have a good weekend!

posted by Kitty Friday, November 14, 2003



home


Website Counter