Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003
Star Match

Someone told me about
Celeb Match. It finds the celebrity you are the most compatible with. I checked it out and told it to find my best matches based on the day/year I was born. Here are my top matches:

David Wenham 98%
Jon Favreau 97%
Owen Hart 97%
Andre Agassi 97%
Eric Stoltz 97%

These are worse that that crappy fortune I got! Does this thing find the match you are least attracted to? The only one on the list I know is Andre Agassi, and he doesn't exactly ring my bell. So I look up these other people and....well....no bell ringing going on there either. The one that disturbs me the most is Owen Heart. I have no idea who he is, so I did a Google search and this is what I found for him. Okay, what the heck is that?! Trust me when I say, I'd never consider this person a match for me. Never in 100 years would I be seen with a man who wears a getup like that. Plus, he's dead!

The only saving grace to all this was I asked the thing to calculate my chemistry with Dylan McDermott ~ he's such a honey! I score a 93% with him ~ wooo hooo!

Of course, I already have my perfect match at home . *wink*



posted by Kitty Wednesday, December 10, 2003



home


Website Counter