Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 23, 2004
Things We Don't Think About

Did you know that there are only about 22,000 polar bears living in the wild? That really isn't very many. They are not currently endangered, but they're getting there. It makes me very sad ~ I can't help but feel bad for animals. I wish I had lots of money and could donate loads of it to foundations that help preserve the habitat in which these animals live. There are so many that are on the brink of extinction....because of us. I don't think we do enough.

Do something
today.





posted by Kitty Monday, February 23, 2004



home


Website Counter