Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 15, 2004
What a Monday

Some days you are just doomed. Has not been one to remember so far. But anyway onto more interesting things.

--

I don't really watch very much "regular" TV when I'm home. I usually watch cooking shows or home improvement type shows. Quality TV is hard to find these days. Yesterday I flipped on the Travel Channel on and watched an hour of "Great Hotels". I loved it! And now I have 2 hotels I want to stay at some day.

Mauna Lani Resort
Check out the bungalows....you get your own butler and your own swimming pool! Wow. Big time luxury at this place.

Chatham Bars Inn
On the "Great Hotels" show they toured the Inn and showed the rooms. It's too bad they don't show the rooms on the site because they are beautiful! The bathrooms are realllllly nice.....I'd love to have my bathroom at home be as nice as the ones at this hotel. A must visit someday....and this one is within reach as far as price. I think the bungalows at the Mauna Lani Resort are just a tad out of my price range.

So tune into Great Hotels if you see it on. Samantha Brown hosts it and she's cute and funny. I think you'll like it :-)



posted by Kitty Monday, March 15, 2004



home


Website Counter