Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Pet Peeves

We all have them and I'm always curious to hear what other people's pet peeves are. We all hate the guy who drives 50mph on the freeway with his blinker on and Fran Drescher's laugh, but other than that, what bugs you?

Here are a few of mine:

Eating with your mouth open.

I don't want to see your panties sticking out of your pants/skirt/shorts. This is so tacky.

Loud repetitious noise. Like a song that just has one beat that plays over and over in the background...or the buzzer that tells the fry cook the chicken parts are nicely browned and take them out of the fryer. Why is it they have to let that buzzer go off so long?

Having to repeat myself. Errr. This really bugs me.

People who slow down to 2mph to turn into a parking lot.

A cashier who has to give a item by item commentary about the items you are buying: "Would you look at the price of this loaf of bread - we may as well be giving it away! Oh, and you're getting apricot jam! My mother, God rest her soul, she loved apricot jam..."

Men who call me sweetie, honey, baby, darlin', etc. My husband can call me these things....but not some oaf who is trying to sell me a pager or tires or whatever.

People who bring their screaming kids to nice restaurants. And people who think everyone adores their obnoxious, ill-mannered moppet.

Okay, I think that's all I'll share. Email me yours.






posted by Kitty Wednesday, May 19, 2004



home


Website Counter