Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004
1am

Last night just after 1am, I was awoke to the sound of helicopters flying around outside. It was clear they were not just passing by since it sounded like they were landing on our roof! I looked over at Greg who was sound asleep. Nothing wakes this man up ~ this man can sleep thru anything. So I get up and go out to the kitchen to look out the window to the street. There are two helicopters with spot lights hovering above the canyon that is across the street from my house. After about 5 minutes, neighbors start coming out. They stood in the street in their ratty bathrobes looking to the sky asking, What are they looking for?". Then, about 10 minutes later, they left. Gone. Everyone shuffled back into their houses. I was closing the blinds when I heard a cell phone ring. It was coming from my patio!! It only rang for a few seconds, but I knew it came from my patio. Petrified, I didn't move right away. All I could think was, sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night to a get a drink of water, I find the back door unlocked. Usually it's locked, but now and then we go to bed and forget to lock it. I crept towards the door, and when I peeked around the kitchen cabinet, I saw.....skip past the J.Lo skank story to read what I saw.

--

You know I couldn't go very long without saying something about Mrs. Skank-a-ramma. Oh, for those of you who don't know, that's Jennifer Lopez-Anthony's skank name. Before I say anything else, let me just remind you that it was January of this year when Ben and the skank called it quits. Now, 6 months later, she's deeply in love, glowing from her diamond ring (again), very happy, married, and....
expecting.

Rolling eyes here

What will everyone call the pair? Here are some ideas.

Marlo
Marciffer
Jennthony
Jennifarc
JAM (Jen and Marc)
Lopany
Maniffer
Manjelo
Marpez
Jerk
Marc-o J.Lo (Like Marc-o Polo)
Antelope
Lo Mark
J-ho

I pick J-ho. No big surprise.

--

Okay, what did I see? Nothing. This didn't happen! Well, part of it really happened. Right after I closed the blinds - I went back to bed. I found Greg still sleeping like the dead and fell back to sleep. There was nobody on my patio....no cell phone ringing. Did I have you going? Haha. Sorry, I just could not resist adding the other stuff ;-)

And I don't know what they were looking for. Maybe illegal aliens hiding in the canyon? No clue.

Now you can go back and read about J-ho.


posted by Kitty Tuesday, June 08, 2004



home


Website Counter