Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
See One Thing ~ Reminds You Of Another Yesterday on Oprah they had a doctor on who had all these donated organs. He was showing what smoking does, drinking does, stuff like that, to your internal organs. The doctor was in scrubs and that reminded me that I want to be a doctor this year for Halloween. I always start planning my costume early. This then reminded me that I saw scrubs for sale down at Costco. Which then reminded me of my post about caskets at Costco. Then I got a great idea! I'll be a dead doctor for Halloween!!! I'm so excited! I might have to go buy the scrubs this weekend!! As a side note, the doctor on Oprah said if you have over 200 orgasms a year it will take 6 physical years off you. Just thought you might like to know that :-} posted by Kitty Thursday, September 02, 2004
home