Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Shoe Fetish! I didn't used to be so wild about shoes. I'd get a new pair now and then, but I think I was more into clothes than shoes. Greg thinks I have a lot of shoes, but compaired to most girls, I don't really have that many. However, I've been thinking about shoes more and more....I could be on the verge of a shoe shopping spree!! Check out my shoe wish list: Patent Clogs So Ugly They're Cute Casual Mary Janes For Walkin' Croc-Embossed Pumps Pink Work Boot Retro Bow Pumps Black Ankle Boot White Sandals Heeled Oxford Now that's a well rounded shoe wish list! posted by Kitty Thursday, September 09, 2004
home