Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 28, 2004
Him

By Me :)

His body, strong and masculine
It talks to me
I have no choice but to listen
I want to listen

His eyes, chestnut with strands of gold
They whisper his thoughts to me
I am foretold a lustful tale
Divine and wicked things no proper girl should think of

His lips, I become transfixed looking at them
I feel warm with memories of things they've done to me
Now my body buzzes with electric anticipation
My body rises to their touch

His voice, smooth and deep
It has a mystical effect
Turing me liquid inside
My eyes close and I feel myself smile softly
I know the best is yet to come...

posted by Kitty Thursday, October 28, 2004



home


Website Counter