Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Dishing Dirt I'm sure a lot of you have heard about the Tara Reid boob extravaganza. It's all over the internet if you want to see it. Tara says she just can't seem to catch a break with the press.... "I'm known as this retard . . . I want to grow up. I don't want to be the drunk girl. It hurts my feelings when you guys write stuff about me. It's not just me — it affects everyone around me. I just want everyone to leave me alone — let me graduate. It's like I'm in college and you guys won't let me get my degree." Wow....who knew she was such a silver-tongued speaker!? I'm just blown away by her obvious intelligence. Yes, yes, by all means....let her graduate and get her degree! Shakes head and is rolling eyes -- And speaking of obvious {lack of} intelligence, I'll move right along to Jessica Simpson. How appropriate is it that Jessica dressed up as blonde bimbo Chrissy from the 1970's hit show Three's Company for Halloween! There is no doubt in my mind that Jessica felt very comfortable in Chrissy's shoes. Nick Lachey went as Jack...but of course Jessica was the big hit. posted by Kitty Tuesday, November 09, 2004
home