Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 19, 2004
Shuttles, Gifts & Lattes

Yesterday I took my car in for it's 20 thousand mile inspection. The dealers shuttle picked me up at 4pm. There was one other person to pick up and she was down town. We get there and the woman isn't outside. We leave. The dealership calls the shuttle driver just after we have gotten on the freeway...she's outside now....we have to go all the way back.

Good Lord.

We go all the way back and by now it is about 5pm. Get back on the freeway and are in horrible traffic. Finally get to the dealer at 6:15pm. I got home at 7pm. It was terrible.

Once home, Greg asks if I want a Christmas gift early to cheer me up. Now, on one hand I really wanted it. On the other, I wanted to be surprized. Well, I thought about it too long and he withdrew the offer :-/

Okay, next morning on the way to work I stop at Starbucks and get a spiced pumpkin latte. Those are so yummy. I've had 3 of them since October and all 3 have ended up on me. This morning I spilled orange latte on my icy blue sweater. Nice. Thankfully I had the miracle stain remover in my desk drawer.....hair spray! Yup, takes out everything from pumpkin latte to black ink.




posted by Kitty Friday, November 19, 2004



home


Website Counter