Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a
little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The Chargers are on the front page of espn.com...again! It's so nice to finally have a winning season. But that game yesterday was a killer....I hate it when the game comes down to the very last play! I thought Greg was going to have a heart attack....you'd think he was a SD native the way he backs our Chargers. I'm just curious what Junior Seau was thinking when he watched ESPN last night and the Chargers were one of the top stories. Yeah, sucks to be on a loosing team....ain't that right, Junior! What are the standings for the Dolphins again? Oh yeah...2-9.
Drew Brees said:
"We believe you have to face adversity in order to take your game to the level you want to take it. I don't think we would have the season we are having right now if we hadn't gone through something like last year. We had a team facelift with a lot of new players. We had some guys who were not very high character guys. We have very high character guys as leaders of our team now."