Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a
little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
Shop her site now for 70% off what is left in stock.
I know a lot of people hate her and think she's evil, but I see her as a woman who started out with a small catering business and turned it into an empire. Martha might not be the best person to work for....or who knows, she might be great to work for. You hear all these stories about what a witch she is, but you can't be soft when you run a business. And, like it always is, we only hear from her ex employees....naturally they will say bad things.
I'm not trying to say I agree with everything she does or that she should not have gone to jail, I'm just saying that for people like me, this is a loss. At home her website is my home page....I just love browsing around the site looking at the cool cookware, crafts, books, holiday items.....and there will be no more of that very soon. It's sad.