Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a
little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
This sweater and this skirt. Now how cute would I be in that? Pretty darn cute! However, I suppose there are those of you turn your nose up at my taste in clothes. If you fall into that catagory, stop reading now.
I also like this, this, this, and this. As it happens, the
earrings I like are not all that expensive.
But wait, can't forget about shoes! I realize these look.....oldish. But on me, they would be cute because I have this old/cute style. Not much I can do about it....I just seem to be attracted to old style. I can wear the low rise jeans and the new fashions, but at heart, I'm a girl who likes retro girlie things. Oh, these shoes are cute, too ;-)