Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Forty QuestionsYou're supposed to finish these questions and then pass them to someone else. I'm passing them to brother-in-law Bob :)01) My uncle once: had his eyebrows shaved off by my Aunt. It's a funny story actually.02) Never in my life: have I taken illegal drugs.03) When I was 21: I met my husband-to-be.04) High School was: Sometimes fun and sometimes not very fun at all.05) I will never forget: the night Laura and I met Kurt & Barry.06) I have always: been a romantic.07) There's this girl I know who: ....I have no idea.08) Once, at a bar: Greg and I danced in our wedding clothes to our wedding song :)09) By noon I'm usually: wishing it was Friday and 5:30pm.10) Last night: I had a dream my car was sinking in the ocean and whales were swimming around me.11) If I only had: a brain? *bursts out laughing!*12) Next time I go to church: Um....13) Terry Schiavo: got too much press.14) I have a confession to make: I wish I was Buffy The Vampire Slayer.15) When I turn my head left, I see: A zebra striped letter A on my wall.16) When I turn my head right, I see: The stargazer lily I bought Tuesday.17) You know I'm lying when: I say I want to go hiking.18) Everyday, I think about: checking my Flickr account.19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I'd be: Juliette ~ no question.20) By this time next year: God only knows...21) A better name for me would be: Buffy The Vampire Slayer.22) I have a hard time understanding: people and their fashion choices.23) If I ever go back to school I'll: get kick ass grades and become something special.24) You know I like you if: I call you. It's a big deal if I call someone....and I hardly ever call people.25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: I'd imagine it would be my honey :)26) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: Are all dead.....I think?27) Take my advice, never: Walk alone at night.28) My ideal breakfast is: French toast.29) A song I love is: Human Touch by Bruce Springsteen.30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you go to the Zoo.31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: are beautiful, are something we all have, are Geek toys, are...uhh...fast.32) Why won't anyone: With a brain run for President??33) If you spend the night at my house: you'll have to sleep on the couch because the spare room no longer has room for a bed.34) I'd: love to meet Oprah.35) The world could do without: serial killers and George Bush (both of them).36) I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Well folks, this isn't gonna happen.37) My favorite blonde is: Marilyn Monroe.38) Paper clips are more useful than: who made up these questions!?39) If I do anything well, it's: make spaghetti.40) And by the way: it's tacky to let your underwear show!--- posted by Kitty Thursday, June 02, 2005
home