Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Not a good start to the week.This morning I was pretty happy because the UCSD shuttle started running again. It doesn't run during the summer so I had to walk to work from way off campus. So I parked and went down to the shuttle stop and waited. And watied. I started to get the feeling something wasn't right. I let 2 city buses pass me by because I let my bus sticker expire over the summer. Having waited 40 minutes, I finally got on the 3rd bus and hoped the driver didn't check to see see if my sticker was current...thankfully he didn't. When I got back to my office I looked at the shuttle page to see what was going on and why the shuttle never came. Turns out they changed the shuttle route!! After 3 years of the same route they changed it. Classes start on Thursday...do you know how many kids are going to be sitting there waiting for that stupid shuttle and it's never going to come! Hopefully they all have current bus stickers or a bus driver that doesn't check, or they are gonna be late for class. I have the urge to print a copy of the new shuttle route and post it at that bus stop so that poor souls like me know what's going on. That would be a really nice thing for me to do. Maybe I will so I'll have another thing to tell St. Peter about when I plead my case at the pearly gates. Every little bit helps. posted by Kitty Monday, September 19, 2005
home