Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 31, 2005
Happy Halloween

Yesterday I was looking thru all my halloween costumes looking for some mini plastic spiders to glue to my neck today. It's not every day you read something like that! Ha! Anyway, I didn't find the spiders but I did find my red wig and cat ears...not as good as the spiders, but they would do. So this morning when I got to work sporting my red wig and cat ears (I work at a university), I walked through the parking lot and could feel people looking at me like I am some kind of weirdo. No one around me was dressed in costume. I figured I'd see people dressed up as the day went on. Nope....I have not seen a single costume of any kind yet. So I took off the wig and cat ears.....it's no fun when you're the only one who wants to play. Things were so much different when I was a kid/teen. Everyone had a costume on at school, at the store, in the cars next to you, at the bank....everywhere. Now no one seems to care. It's such a fun day....what has become of the Halloween spirit?

a barrel of pumpkins!

---

I'm still addicted to Buffy The Vampire Slayer.


Borderline Obsessive


How Obsessive Are You Over Buffy?
brought to you by Quizilla

----

posted by Kitty Monday, October 31, 2005



home


Website Counter