Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Each time I think about the Raider's loosing the Super Bowl, I smile. I'm a Charger fan, and true Charger fans have a serious dislike for the Raiders. While I watched the game, I noticed how great the stadium looked. The announcers talked about how a beautiful San Diego is and that they could not have asked for a better day to play football. Our city shined and that made me smile, too. Greg smiled when he saw Shania in her little outfit during the half time show. My goodness....a sparkle bra, mini (and mini is a good word for it) skirt, thigh high dancer boots, and a coat right off the set of the Matrix! Paul Tagliabue, the NFL Commissioner, said: "I can't imagine anyone getting up to go to the refrigerator with Shania Twain preforming on the 50-yard line!" - I think he might be right about that. Only one more game left this season - the Pro Bowl is on this weekend. Are you going to watch it? Were you thinking of a making a tasty snack to munch on during the game? Try the dip recipe below. *Yummmmm* But first, a recap. The score was Tampa Bay 48 ~ Raiders 21. WooooHooooo!! *doing a happy dance* Now the recipe :) Spicy Crab Dip 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened 1 tablespoon mayonnaise 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper 1/3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper 2 tablespoons finely chopped yellow bell pepper 2 scallions finely chopped 1 garlic clove, finely chopped 1 tablespoon lemon juice Dash Tabasco sauce Salt Pepper 1/2 cup crabmeat Combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Add bell peppers, scallions and garlic and stir to combine. Add the lemon juice and Tabasco. Mix thoroughly and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the drained crabmeat. Allow to stand for 1 hour before serving. Re-season just before serving. posted by Kitty Tuesday, January 28, 2003
home