Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
I gotta say, my life is really okay. I don't stress out or cry all the time. I just happened upon a blog that I read from day one (back in January). It was pretty depressing. This woman has a kid, a husband, a job, and a house. These are mostly what she talks about. If it's not one thing, it's another. They are trying to potty train the kid and it (in my opinion) isn't going well. Her house is the money pit. Did you see that movie? Well, she is living in the real live money pit. This woman drinks to numb herself. I can read that between the lines. Anyway, after reading this, I realize my life is cake. Even tho sleept almost all weekend and felt like a cow, I don't live in a money pit, I don't have a kid that craps in his pants all the time, and I don't cry 5 out of 7 days! ... Now, on to what I was going to blog about. Pet Peeves. We all have them. Here's a story about one of mine. I was at Greg's softball game and low and behold of my pet peeves "poped out"....for lack of a better way to say it. This is what happened. There was a girl who was running around in those popular low-rise jeans. She's there to watch the game - not play. I will say, she's got the bod for them. This is good because that's one of my other PP's....people who wear clothes that look terrible on them. But that's a topic for another day. Okay, so all is well until "low-rise jeans girl" bends over to grab a beer out of a cooler and: "hello, look at my lime green thong as my jeans ride down and expose half my ass!". Folks, don't let this happen. Don't let the public look at your panties....espically your thong panties. I don't care how sexy thongs are - that is not cute. If you are going to wear low-rise jeans, go commando under them or buy a low-rise thong so the public isn't subjected to your thong and butt cheeks when you bend over! That's it for today - see you tomorrow. posted by Kitty Monday, March 31, 2003
home