Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 16, 2003
Any of you watch that new show called "Lucky" on FX? It stars John Corbett. He was on "Sex & The City" and he was in My Big Fat Greek Wedding"...boy is he hot! Anyway, he has a gambling problem and seems to have rather poor luck with everything but gambling. It's starting out to be a good show - tune in and watch. But reason I bring this up is, I wonder how someone can be addicted to gambling? It's hard for me to understand. I'm not really sure I've ever been addicted to anything except chai tea. Okay, maybe there was a time in my 20's when I was addicted to chicken strips and ranch sauce, but that's not close to gambling either. Oh....there's Buffy....I'm addicted to that TV show. But I still cannot see how someone can be addicted to gambling. That just seems crazy to me. I could stop watching Buffy. No, really....I could. I'd just read the reviews....and....talk to other people who watch it. No problem....I could....if I had to......you know, stop....watching it.

Wait.

There are only 5 Buffy episodes left....so I just have to see those and then I'll stop watching. Promise. I won't even talk about them after I watch them. Not a word - lips would be sealed. Watch them and be done. See, I could do it.

Oh...but, um, does watching the reruns on FX count as watching? Cuz those aren't new....those are the old ones....so I should be able to watch those right?

Hummm. Maybe I understand a little bit....


posted by Kitty Wednesday, April 16, 2003



home


Website Counter