Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 29, 2003
Yup, I'm really getting old. Went to the doctor this morning because my hip was killing me. Turns out I strained a muscle in my lower back. It's weird how it feels like my hip. Anyway, she says two weeks to totally heal. Wonderful.

So while I was there waiting for her to come in and check me out, I was looking around the room. Anyone know what a sphygmomanometer is? Take a wild guess. Come on....just a guess. Well, it's a blood pressure cuff and gage. Interesting, hun?

As long as I have you guessing, try and figure out what movie this is:

An honest banker is wrongly convicted of killing his wife and her lover. In prison he is befriended by a man "who knows how to get things". After 20 years, he makes a daring escape and heads to Mexico. His friend from prison meets up with him there later when he gets out on parole and they lead honest lives from there on.

What's the movie?


posted by Kitty Tuesday, April 29, 2003



home


Website Counter