Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
California Dreamin' Last night I had a dream I was being chased by enormous man-eating snails. Let me tell you, these things could move waaay faster than the average garden snail. And yes, they left that yucky slime path in their wake. I have no idea how my mind comes up with this stuff. -- You remember me telling you about The Caveman back on March 3rd? Well, I saw him while I was out and about on campus this morning. He was riding a skateboard and came inches from slamming into a concrete wall when he became distracted by something. I never did figure out what he had been looking at, but just before he reached the wall, he dismounted and avoided disaster. I stood there holding my breath because I really thought he was going to plow into that wall. Then, in my mind, a little clip of him actually running into the wall played. He boomed into the wall and fell flat on his back, arms out to the sides. A circle of tiny chirping birds and stars swirled around above his head. He sat up looking like he had no idea where he was had grunted "HuH?". I chuckled the whole way back to my office. Have a good weekend. posted by Kitty Friday, April 23, 2004
home