Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004
The Comforting Smell of Books

Okay, so I started browsing Amazon.com for something to read and wow....look what I found!

Dance With The Devil

I'd dance with the devil if he looks like the dude on the cover of that book! Oh my....he's a honey and a half. I might have to get that book. Yes, I know it's one of those predictable lust-laced stories....but I'm a chick....I go for that stuff.

Getting back to the real world, maybe I'll get this one, too.

Nothing wrong with running off with a handsome devil for a while so long as you come back to reality ;-)




posted by Kitty Tuesday, July 27, 2004



home


Website Counter