Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Miss Me? It's been a while since I've updated. I've been very busy, but I think things are slowing down so I'll have a little more time to post again. I know you'll rest easier knowing that ;-) -- Everyone has a twin....that's what they say. Last month in Jane Magazine they had a section of people who look like famous people. There was one girl who was dead on Valerie Bertinelli. I sat and looked at the picture of about a minute trying to something about this woman that didn't look like Valerie....but I just couldn't. There was a little quote below the picture that said something like: "I've gotten back stage at concerts because I look like her". I bet she could get a job as a double for her. Amazing. As a side note, Jane Magazine is really good. If you've never seen a copy of it, check it out. Good fashion and make-up stuff in there. Okay, so back to what I was trying to get at with the "everyone has a twin" thing. Greg has one. The guy lives right here in San Diego! We were at Smart & Final for something a week or two ago and we go to check out - there he was. I wanted to tell Greg they looked alike, but the guy would have heard me. I could not stop looking at him!! When we got outside and I told Greg and he just shook his head and said the guy looked nothing like him. Well, he's wrong. Except for the fact that his hair is lighter than Greg's, this guy is Greg's twin. They even have the same lips! We had to go back on Friday night for something, and there he was again. This time Greg was rolling his eyes at me while we were standing in line at the check out counter because he knew what I was thinking and he still thinks they look nothing alike. And, he's a honey. Man....cute as a button. How could he not be looking like Greg? I'd have an huge crush on him if I worked there. Crystal clear blue eyes like Greg's....*swoon* So, if you are in Clairemont, go to S&F and look for Jessie and end the debate bwtween Greg and I. Does he or does he not look like Greg with lighter hair? You be the judge. posted by Kitty Sunday, July 11, 2004
home