Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
The WeatherPixie

archives


favorite links
Shop J. Jill!

Check out the weather

It's a girl's place

Cook! Create something yummy!

Vist Oprah Online!

My Flickr Account

Email Me

This page is powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004
Someone Finally Caught On

If you look at my post dated 8/5/03, you'll see I picked Dylan McDermott and Julianna Margulies to pair up and have babies. Well, they're not having a baby, but they are starring in a show together!!! Some brilliant casting person figured out how stunning these two people would look together. You can see them in the new series called
"The Grid" on TNT. The season premier was this past Monday, but I'm sure you can catch it again sometime this week if you're interested :)

---

And an update on my post dated 6/23/04. So far I have:

Seen 1 movie - 3 to go
Have kissed my husband many times
Painted my patio - tho Greg and Jason did most of the work
Had a BBQ
Have missed my husband when he's not with me
Been really good about eating fruit once a day
I'm liking my job more than I used to
And, I sing at my desk and in my car....but not in the shower

So I have some work to do. Gotta get planting, writing, walking, stamping, baking, selling furniture, and running in the sprinklers.

*sigh*





posted by Kitty Wednesday, July 21, 2004



home


Website Counter