Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Add A Casket To Your Costco Shopping List It's true, you can choose from six models in colors including lilac and Neapolitan blue. Each one is priced at $799.99 and made of 18-gauge steel, considered medium weight for caskets. They can be delivered within 48 hours. This is bizarre, but I can see people being very interested in it. My Mom just turned 70 last week and when we go to vist, I have to sit and listen to who in her group of friends is sick, who died, and so on. Older people think about this kind of thing a lot and I could totally see them wanting to be frugal and save money on a casket. Plus, they get to pick it out! How's that for planning. So next time you're at Costco and you are buying bulk ceral, meat and whatever else, check out the casket selection. The lilac one sounds like a winner to me. posted by Kitty Tuesday, August 24, 2004
home