Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a
little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
See your house from space! I had to use the arrows and move around a little to find my house. I did find it because the guy who lives behind me has a pool and that was easy to spot. The image was taken in 2001 and I can see Greg's old maroon Eclipse parked at the curb :-)
--
I'll admit that I'm not very informed when it comes to current goings-on. I don't watch the news or subscribe to the local newspaper. I figure if something really important happens - I'll hear about it. So, I'll never be all that great at world history and the only wedge I'll get in Trival Pursuit is the pink entertainment one because I keep up on the dirt in Hollywood. Yes, that's right, I'd rather hear more about Brad and Jennifer than unemployment, the space station, corrupt politicians, or law makers full of hot air. I do, however, read the "Oddly Enough" section on Yahoo News. This is where I find some of the bizarre stories I post here. So if Trival Pursuit comes out with a bizarre stories edition, I might have a chance. Today I was reading and I just had to post links to these two stories. I cann't help but be amazed by both of them.