Welcome to my blog. In the internet world, I am a little part that exists. Here you'll find recipes, rants, a few history lessons, and general silliness.
archives
favorite links Shop J. Jill!
Check out the weather
It's a girl's place
Cook! Create something yummy!
Vist Oprah Online!
My Flickr Account
Email Me
Charger GirlsI'm a Charger fan....always have been, always will be. So today I was looking at the Chargers website to who they are playing this weekend and I see the link to the Charger Girl section....so I clicked. I noticed that all the girls have pictures from the game that was played the day before halloween and they all had costumes on. So I was checking them all out. I thought the one named Lauren had the best costume...she was a referee ~ it's cute. I got to Stacie and I could feel a very confused look come over me. Maybe it's just me, but that girl looks like she had an allergic reaction to something and her face puffed up! She is the last blonde on the page. One other thing I noticed about Stacie.....in her bio there is a question that asks:What is something most people don't know about you?: I can make clothes from scratchMake clothes from scratch, hun? Humm, I've never quite heard it said like that. She sure is a smart one!See the Charger Girls here.--- posted by Kitty Tuesday, November 15, 2005
home